If you are looking for the link to the Ultimate Bundle CLICK HERE!
This week I’m talking with decorating extraordinaire, Carrie Langemeier!
On today’s podcast, I talk with Carrie about decorating the home. She gives you a few ideas for how you might be able find decor that works for you! I’m convinced that decorating is not by gift but my conversation with Carrie reminded me that it doesn’t have to be!
Carrie gives tips on how to learn what you like. She shares how our personality and needs play a key role in our direction for decorating. Decorating should be intentional but it can also be fun!
Whether your designing on a dime for the first time or looking to give an old space a fresh and new look, this podcast is for you! And even if you have no desire to decorate and just reading about it makes you want to crawl into a ball, I truly believe this podcast will be both helpful and freeing for you. It may be much more simple than you think
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- Create a warm and comfortable environment
- Designing on a dime
- Repurpose what you already have
==> Resources from Today’s Show
- Some of Carrie’s go to places to shop for decor: Marshalls, Ross, Tuesday Morning
- People gravitate to cozy places. Carrie Langemeier (click to tweet)
==> General Links
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- What is your biggest challenge with decorating your space?
- What tips, tricks, or hacks do you have for designing on a dime?
- Do you consider yourself to naturally have a good eye for decorating or do you find it to be challenging? And no judgement here. It takes all types to make the world go round!
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in do the same on the podcast!