You asked some questions.
Today I’ll give some answers.
But here’s my disclaimer…
I am not God.
I am not the Bible.
I am not a preacher, theologian, or a saint.
I’m just Chrystal.
A girl who…
and loves the Bible.
But I’m still not a preacher, theologian, or saint.
Keep that in mind as you listen to my answers to your questions…
In today’s podcast I will share my thoughts on questions you have submitted via social media. As I type these words, I’m wondering if I should go back and delete a few things that I said… Oh well. It’s said. Just know that I’m on a journey just like you OK?
I don’t always get it right.
In fact… I often don’t get it right and much of what I have to share comes from exactly that place – the place where I messed it up.
Listen. Enjoy. Don’t judge me.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
“Ask Me Anything”
- How exactly did I become a single parent. (Apparently people are dying to know)
- How to parent adult children?
- How do I balance it all?
- How did I know my husband was the man for me?
- Why did we decide to homeschool?
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- So… after my answering of your questions… what OTHER questions do you have? (I know you have some.)
- Did anything I say today resonated with you? Leave a comment and tell me!
- And I have questions for YOU? (Somebody might be blessed from reading your wisdom!)
- How do YOU balance it all?
- How did YOU know that the man you are married to was the ONE?
- What tips do you have for single parenting or parenting adult children?
- Do you agree with much of what was said in this podcast? If not, where do you disagree?
- What is one thing you will do based on what you heard today?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!