What is a girl to do when she has walked through a difficult physical healing process only to be faced with another round of health concerns more challenging than the first? How does she fight well when she is physically and emotionally spent?
Susie Larson is not only familiar with these questions, but she has wrestled with and persevered through them. She has learned what it means to trust God implicitly and hold onto hope even if it is with her last breath. Susie knows all about what it means to fight well and believes she is now better from the battle. Not only does she know more about herself, God’s Word, and the Enemy, but Susie is committed to helping others understand how our bodies work so that we effectively participate in our healing.
Susie Larson is a speaker, author, and warrior. She authentically delivers messages of hope and restoration to weary souls. I hope that you will find hope in her story–the kind of hope that is rooted in faith that has been tested and tried; the kind of hope we all want but may be too afraid to ask God for. She reminds us to err on the side of faith when difficulties arise, not to avoid disappointment, but to rely on the anchor that holds through the storms.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Healing emotionally
- Facing hurt and disappointment
- Fighting against fear
- Holding onto hope amidst uncertainty
- Keeping eternity in perspective
Click to Tweet
- What happens in your soul happens in yourself.” – Susie Larson
- “The storms reveal the lies we believe and the truth we need.” – Susie Larson
- “Our hope is not in outcomes. Our hope is in the Living God.” – Susie Larson
- “Life is short. Eternity is long.” – Susie Larson
- “Every fight, every blessing, every trial has eternal implications.” – Susie Larson
Resources From Today’s Show
- Connect with Susie Larson on Instagram, Facebook, or on her website.
- A previous podcast with Susie on Your Powerful Prayers
- My Faith Radio show with Susie Larson
- Monthly Facebook Live devotionals
Other Stuff to Check Out
- Have you grabbed this month’s freebie? Click here to get the Look at Your Life journaling page.
- Watch the replay of my live session on homeschooling.
- Haven’t watched the She’s Still There devotionals on YouTube? Click here for Part 1 of 6.
- Grab my latest books She’s Still There, Show Up For Your Life, 28 Days of Prayer, or Kingdom Woman!
- If you missed Episode 233 with Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith, Click here to listen!
- Get a chance to read my post about Resetting the Rhythms of Your Faith?
- Interested in supporting the content I create? Learn about becoming a co-producer!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- What does it look like for you to practically fight against fear?
- Have you ever had to hold onto hope when things got hard? What was the difficulty in your life and how did you stay hopeful?
- Is it really possible to train your brain to respond differently to difficulties? How has positive thinking made a difference in your life?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!