The last month has been hard.
While things are definitely looking up as far as my health is concerned, I’d be lying if I told you that things have been easy. One of the things that I have learned to be absolutely true is that there are many lessons in life to be learned along the way. You don’t have to take a class. You don’t have to read a book. You don’t have to be privy to a secret. If you are willing to look at your life, in good times or bad, you can learn solid life lessons and use them to your advantage later or you can get to your later and wish you’d learned the lesson when you had the chance.
So yes. I hope that my hospital days are behind me and I’m hopeful that my healing journey will continue. However, I’d be amiss if I passed this way and didn’t take stock of the lessons in my life worth learning along the way.
Today’s podcast is a bit raw as I recount my journey through these last few weeks and share what’s been happening in my head and my heart as a result. My prayer is that you would choose to learn lessons in life whether they be from your traveling your own journey or by tuning in a bit and learning from the journey I’ve been on.
In either case, here’s what I want for you and for me… learn the lesson. Let no season in life pass without grasping tightly to the lessons there are to learn by simply paying attention to your life “along the way”.
And if you can grasp a hold of a lesson by learning from me — that’s good too.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Light and darkness
==> General Links
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Grab my latest book, She’s Still There!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- What lessons have you learned “along the way”?
- In what way do you need to build strength in your life? How do you need to “walk it out?
- For what one thing can you express gratitude?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!