~ Hola! Kingdom Kindreds! ~
Welcome back everyone! Today is the second of FIVE #KingdomWoman Wednesdays. The goal of our “One Month Journey” together is not only to read and discuss Kingdom Woman but also to apply principles found in Kingdom Woman so that we can activate change in our lives!
Today you’ve got two videos to watch when you have a moment! One from me that details my thoughts on our reading assignment for this week, and one from Dad and I with answers to some of the questions you’ve been asking!
If you haven’t already signed up for the “One Month Journey”, be sure and post a comment to THIS POST.
As a reminder, each Wednesday, I’ll share some thoughts with you about where we are headed and then give you a little “R&R”, that is… your assignment for reading and reflection.
Also, don’t forget about our Facebook Party today at Noon. If you can’t make today’s party, no worries, there will be a twitter party tomorrow night 🙂 If you can’t make that, no worries, both of these things are optional!
If you haven’t already completed your blog and linked up with our Kingdom Woman Blog Hop, you aren’t too late. You can add your blog until Friday.
Thanks to those of you who sent in questions over the last week! Your questions were great and I was able to rope my Dad in to answer a few of them. I hope the answers he shares with you are helpful and encouraging. You will find the Q & A video a little further down in this blog post.
Please read today’s instructions carefully and then watch the video!
- Be sure and post a comment to today’s post. That will let me know you are HERE!
- When you post a comment today, identify yourself by: first name, city, state, (and country if not the USA), favorite color, THEN respond to your reflection questions. Here’a a sample comment to give you a visual: Chrystal, Dallas, Texas, Green, Answer #1, #2, etc…
- Once you comment for yourself, feel free to reply to any comment that you see in the thread. Let’s encourage each other!
And just for today! Your comment will enter you to win a Kingdom Woman Tumbler I’ll select a winner at random!
A Few Thoughts on Value, Hope, & Excellence!
~ Today’s “R&R” ~
Every week you will have an opportunity to reflect on the previous week’s reading.
Last week we read the introduction! Don’t feel pressure to answer all of the questions.
- Fun question – “Those four inch red-bottom heels don’t look easy to walk around in…” Maybe you don’t wear wear red-bottom stillettos but all God’s chil’run got shoes! What kind of shoes are your favorite to wear? Where do you shop for shoes?
- In ten words or less, what do you think is the purpose or one of the purposes that God has for your life. All of us have a purpose in serving Him and obeying Him. But I mean as you serve and obey Him, practically speaking, what kinds of actions does god want you to take? Here are a few ideas to get your juices flowing: give of my time to help others, mentor younger women, teach young children in Sunday school, be a good wife to my husband, support people or ministries financially, represent God on my job to others, serve the body of Christ through worship, pray for others, etc,
- “You are signficant. You are valuable. You are worth more than jewels.” Name one thing that you can do for yourself that will help you feel this way. Remember, it doesn’t have to be extravagant or expensive. K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple sister!
- You are to do all you can do to ensure that others treat you with dignity.” How can you ensure that others treat you with dignity? Name one thing that others could do that would make you feel valued. While we don’t want to depend on others for our sense of value, sometimes people don’t know how to treat us and we need to let them know.
- Finish this sentence… “I frustrated the devil this past week when I…”
- Feel free to comment on the video devotional regarding anything that resonated with you.
By next Wednesday, September 17th, read Chapters 1 thru 3 of Kingdom Woman
(If you’ve already read it, either read it again, or go back through and take time to review the Bible passages mentioned)
Suggestions for Scripture Reading
Suggestions for Scripture Memory
Read Psalm 121:1-2
Q & A with Dad and I…
~ A Few Reminders ~
Kingdom Woman Q &A
Submit questions on biblical womanhood for myself or my dad, Tony Evans, to answer!
Just click on the “Ask Chrystal” button on the menu bar (under “Chrystal”)
Each week on Wednesday via video blog, one (or both) of us will answer some of the questions we receive!
Kingdom Woman Connections
Facebook Party TODAY @ NOON (CST)
Twitter Chat tomorrow @ 8 – 9 pm (CST)
Get a pen that you love! Get ready to mark up your book or write in a journal!
Don’t like to write with a pen? Start a blog!
Feel free to use the graphic below to share the One Month Journey with others!
The Blog – The main source of information for the journey is on the blog. Be sure and subscribe so that posts from the blog will go straight to your email box and you won’t miss anything. While you can find me blabbing away on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest, those are optional places to find me or other info, graphics, or FUN on the Kingdom Woman One Month Journey.
The Comments – Your responses in the comments are your way to make sure that I see your thoughts. Please pour your heart out there. I read every single one. Each week you will be invited to share your journey in the comment section. I hope you do!
Social Media – Make it easy for me to find you! As you share quotes from the book on Facebook or Twitter or maybe even take, make, and share graphic images on Pinterest or Instagram, be sure and use the hashtag #KingdomWoman. This way, we can find each other as we share!
The Book – We are reading and reflecting on Kingdom Woman. It’s not too late to download an Ebook or pick one up at your local bookstore and join the journey!