This has been a year like no other, and with Christmas quickly approaching, that means it’s time to sit back and enjoy Chrystal’s Christmas Collection! Kariss and I continue our mother-daughter tradition of hosting the Christmas Collection and we had tons of fun, as always!
Each year Kariss and I throw on super plush onesies, grab a steaming mug of warm goodness, and bundle up all our favorite things from the year to share them with you! From self-care products to tech to faith tools to fashion, and more, we’ve got something for everyone on your Christmas list, and plenty of fun finds to add to your own list!
In this episode, we share some of our dependable go-to items and even shed light on some new items that we’ve recently come across. This is year four of our shenanigans and this one is just as enjoyable as the ones before. You can watch our foolery on YouTube or listen on the go to the audio from our live show.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Gifts for you and others
- Accessories and Stocking Stuffers
- Tech and kitchen gifts
- Fun for the family
Resources from today’s show
- Grab the entire list of great gift ideas by going to: chrystalevanshurst.com/myfavs
- Need a little extra help with the holidays? Listen to my chat from last with my mom, Lois Evans aka Mrs. Claus
- View all of my merchandise in my online store
Other Stuff to Check Out
- Need to encourage your soul? Try listening to the playlist I put together for my mom, Lady Lois’ Worship
- Interested in supporting the content I create and enjoying bonus content? Learn about joining my Inner Circle!
- Be sure to also check out my books She’s Still There, Show Up For Your Life, The 28-Day Prayer Journey, and Kingdom Woman!
- What are some of your favorite gifts to give?
- How do you take care of yourself during the holidays?
- What’s one unique gift that you’ve given or received?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!