Given the events of last week, I felt it was important to share a conversation I had with a friend of mine about race.
Please know it is not the desire of my heart or mind to be polarizing. It is my hope that this conversation would be helpful, enlightening and even encouraging.
I pray that you would listen with a open mind and open soul and I hope that it can serve as a gateway for open and honest conversation with those you love and care about.
Feel free to continue dialogue in the comments.
==> Highlights for Today’s Episode:
- I’m sharing my feelings, not the feelings of every black person or black woman out there.
- Silence speaks volumes.
- Look for ways to be engaged in relationship with someone in your circles of life.
- I want to be a part of the bigger conversation that needs to happen over time.
==> Links for Today’s Show
Read This Post: What If I Really Loved My Boys
Read This Post: Black Girl Perms.White Girl Perms. All God’s Chilean Got Perms.
==> Want more?
- Did you miss my last podcast on marriage with, Shundria Riddick LISTEN NOW! You won’t regret it.
- Want to receive my blog posts in your inbox? CLICK HERE
- Want to read my book? Check out Kingdom Woman!
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!