Are you extremely busy?
Have you ever thought of the way you rest as worship?
Today I’m talking about how our rest is worship to God.
Rest you say? Who has time to be well-rested?
Well I know a thing or two about pushing the limits and about trying to get things done.
But I’m also learning how my choice to slow my pace and pay attention to the level of my dependance on God can be worship. I’m learning how every part of who I am and what I do, including, rest can be worship to God.
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- What makes taking time to rest (or taking too much time to rest) challenging for you?
- What should worshipping God with your rest look like in your current season of life?
- Have a question you’d like for me to answer on a future podcast? Share your question with me HERE.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“Rest is Worship”
- Pray and ask God to help you make the best use of your time.
- Trust God to be able to do what you cannot do.
- Create a welcoming environment and consistent routine for rest.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Did you miss the previous podcast? Check out HERE!
- Want to receive my blog posts in your inbox? CLICK HERE
- Want to read my book? Check out Kingdom Woman!
==> Tweet-able Quotes:
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!