On today’s podcast I chat with a very special guest; Rachel Wojo whom I affectionately call the “Bible Study Girl”. Rachel shares the story of how God impressed upon her to be in God’s Word every single day and how her obedience in that has blossomed to bless others.
Rachel is a wife, mom of seven, writer, and Bible study teacher who seeks to inspire others, through inspirational and practical solutions, to live out their faith in Christ. She is also an author!
Rachel Wojo’s first book One More Step releases today!
How do you become an overcomer when you feel completely overwhelmed?
How do you find time in the midst of a crazy schedule and full life to spend time with God?
Does it have to look the same every day?
Today Rachel shares how she became an overcomer when she was completely overwhelmed and what happened when God told her to “Get into the Word”.
Rachel grew up in a very protected environment, in a Christian home, went to a Christian college and married a preacher’s son. But somehow she found herself as a divorced, single mom of a special needs child. Today she shares how God had a bigger plan for her life and the role redemption played.
Rachel reminds us all that God wants to use our past to give us a future. No matter you are struggling with today I pray you are encouraged my Rachel’s message of hope and redemption.
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- What are you area are you struggling with right now that you want to give up? How can you push through?
- How will you choose to obey God today for the next steps?
- Have a question you’d like for me to answer on a future podcast? Share your question with me HERE.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“A Chat with Rachel Wojo”
- Pray and ask God where is the time to spend with Him. He will answer.
- Be flexible – Different seasons of life require different measures of spending time with God.
- Utilize resources and Bible apps.
Order Rachel’s Book, One More Step, TODAY!
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Order Rachel’s Book, One More Step, TODAY!
- Rachel has LOADS of free printables on her site. Check it out!
- Need help reading the Bible? Try the Olive Tree Bible App!
- Get a hold of some Blogging Resources at Rachel’s Blog
- Visit Rachel at RachelWojo.com.
==> Tweet-able Quotes:
==> Want more?
Did you miss the previous podcast? Check out HERE!
Want to receive my blog posts in your inbox? CLICK HERE
Want to read my book? Check out Kingdom Woman!
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!