You asked some questions.
Today I’ll give some answers.
Tons of answers actually…
Even if you don’t listen all the way through the podcast (which I hope you do), be sure and check out the extensive list of links at the bottom of this post.
Lots of goodies down there.
Here is this weeks’s #MilesforMercy report.
I was sick this week and wasn’t able to get in my normal amount of miles during the week.
But somethin’ is better than nothin’ right?
And every dollar raised for the Mercy House in Kenya will help. I’m sure of it.
If you haven’t read about The Mercy Marathon, please do.
Back to today’s Q&A podcast…
Today I’m joined by a special co-host, Wynter Pitts. She and I have known each other for a looooong time and enjoy sharing our thoughts with you in response to questions that you have tossed our way.
We also talk a little bit about Wynter’s surprise situation…
And my drinking situation…
(Does that look like water in that water bottle to you?)
Today’s show is definitely honest.
Maybe a little too honest?
Oh well. It’s recorded now.
Listen. Enjoy. Don’t judge me.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
“Ask Me Anything”
- What resources do I recommend for teaching children about God?
- What is my best advice for new wives?
- What is on my eating plan? (The question is… am I following an eating plan right at the moment)
- What hair products and regimen do I recommend?
- How do you fight when you have no strength left to do so?
- Tips for starting a blog.
- How to avoid confusion and clearly hear God’s voice
- What other fitness devices do I use?
- What podcasts do I listen to?
==> Links for Today’s Show (LOTS AND LOTS TODAY!!!)
- RESOURCES MENTIONED
- For Girls Like You – Wynter’s Blog
- Teaching children about God
- Losing Weight
- Hair Care
- Healing the Hurt – Psalm 91
- How to Blog
- Hearing From God
- Fitness Devices
- Want more information about running? Check out THIS PODCAST for more helpful tips!
- Want more information about what I’ve been doing to lose weight? Here’s more from the blog.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- So… after my answering of your questions… what OTHER questions do you have? (I know you have some.)
- Did anything I say today resonated with you? Leave a comment and tell me!
- And I have questions for YOU? (Somebody might be blessed from reading your wisdom!)
- What are YOU eating these days?
- How do YOU find it easiest to hear from God?
- What fitness devices do YOU use?
- Do you agree with much of what was said in this podcast? If not, where do you disagree?
- What is one thing you will do based on what you heard today?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!