My Monday is a bit of a mess.
There is a podcast and I’ll get to that in just a minute.
Oh! And there are some FREEBIES, but I’ll get to that in a minute too.
But my blog post today is going to be a bit of miscellany because miscellany is exactly what is happening in my head right now!
So forgive me in advance for being a little all over the place.
First of all…
I’m so excited to share my first #MilesforMercy report.
Every Monday, in addition to a new podcast, I will let you know how many miles I’ve run the week before and therefore how many dollars I’ll be donating to the Mercy House.
On August 10th, I decided that from that run forward, every run up to and including my December marathon would count for something more than me.
Mileage since 8/10?
(Kind of cool since my birthday is 07/07)
Here’s the record of my mileage:
Are you following me on Instagram? I’m chronicling my marathon journey there as well as on Facebook and Twitter, but I post more pics on IG of course. You can always keep up by searching for the hashtag #MilesforMercy.
Going forward the mileage will be reported on a weekly basis so it won’t be as high. This is my first report so I’m including all of the miles run since August 10th. Isn’t it fantastic?
If you haven’t read about The Mercy Marathon, please do.
I want as many people as possible to know about this wonderful organization and as many people as possible to participate in this opportunity to bless young girls on the other side of the world.
If you have no idea what I’m talking about… click on the links below to find out more about The Mercy Marathon journey:
I hope you continue to follow me on my blog and on social media as I chronicle my journey to running for me.
But I hope even more that you would choose to join me in my quest of running for others.
Every Monday I’d love for you to join me on the journey…
Will you help by giving to Mercy House too? CLICK HERE
(Enter #MilesforMercy in the “instructions for sellers” so we can keep track of how much we raise!)
^^^ Click to Tweet ^^^
So like I was saying…
My Monday is a bit of a mess.
Just got back in town.
No water at my house.
Yes. You read that correctly.
My week is going to be one hectic situation.
It’s wedding week ya’ll.
And I still don’t have the shoes for my mother-in-love dress.
There is at least one thing that I can do to make the week a little bit less stressful.
I’m making a meal plan.
Today’s podcast is a bit of me rambling about my day, my week, and how making a meal plan will help a sista-out.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“Making a Meal Plan
If you fail to plan you are planning to fail.
Planning ahead of time helps you make better choices
Planning ahead for meals helps you to relieve STRESS!
==> Links for Today’s Show (FREE DOWNLOADS HERE)
- Download Menu Planning Sheets
- Be sure and SUBSCRIBE to the blog to receive additional meal planning FREEBIES this week!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out by clicking HERE!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- How did today’s podcast help you? Or maybe how did today’s show make you laugh?
- What tips do you have for getting a meal plan done a consistent basis?
- What tips do you have for getting through mess weeks?!?!?!
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!