Who doesn’t like comfort?
Whether it’s a person, place, thing, or idea we tend to like that with which we are familiar.
But God doesn’t put us here to be comfortable. He is constantly seeking to stretch us and bring us to a new place in Him – experiencing both the depths of His love and the heights of His power at work in us.
So how exactly do we move from our familiar places when it is not always comfortable to do so?
Today’s podcast shares a few tips and guiding principles that have worked… and are still working for me.
Sometimes you may feel God is hard on you & doesn’t love you.
Truth is… He loves you to much to leave you the way you are. – Unknown
(Click to tweet)
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“Tips for Conquering Your Comfort Zone”
Reach – Go a little bit further than you would normally go.
Release – Let go of anything that is holding you back.
Rehearse – Develop the habit of going the second mile. Big changes are the sum total of small changes made consistently over time.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Last week there were TWO! Check them out here and here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- How did today’s podcast help you?
- Where is God asking you to move out of a comfort zone?
- What is kept you from moving out of that zone thus far?
- What do you have to let go of so that you can move forward in your life?
- What can you do today to take a first step toward unfamiliar territory?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!