~ Morning Kingdom Kindreds! ~
Welcome back everyone! Today is the third of FIVE #KingdomWoman Wednesdays. The goal of our “One Month Journey” together is not only to read and discuss Kingdom Woman but also to apply principles found in Kingdom Woman so that we can activate change in our lives!
Today you’ve got three videos to watch when you have a moment! One from me that details my thoughts on our reading assignment for this week, and two more from me with answers to a couple of your questions!
If you haven’t already signed up for the “One Month Journey”, be sure and post a comment to THIS POST.
As a reminder, each Wednesday, I’ll share some thoughts with you about where we are headed and then give you a little “R&R”, that is… your assignment for reading and reflection.
Also, don’t forget about our Facebook Party today at Noon. If you can’t make today’s party, no worries, there will be a twitter party tomorrow night 🙂 If you can’t make that, no worries, both of these things are optional!
If you haven’t already completed your blog and linked up with our Kingdom Woman Blog Hop, you aren’t too late. You can add your blog until Friday.
Don’t stop sending in your questions ladies! After this Wednesday, we still have two Wednesdays to get your questions answered! Keep scrolling through today’s post to find the Q & A video.
Please read today’s instructions carefully and then watch the video!
- Be sure and post a comment to today’s post. That will let me know you are HERE!
- When you post a comment today, identify yourself by: first name, city, state, (and country if not the USA), favorite color, THEN respond to your reflection questions. Here’a a sample comment to give you a visual: Chrystal, Dallas, Texas, On the treadmill, Answer #1, #2, etc…
- Once you comment for yourself, feel free to reply to any comment that you see in the thread. Let’s encourage each other!
- And just for today! Your comment will enter you to win a Kingdom Woman Devotional (Available in stores 9/20)! I’ll select a winner at random.
A Few Thoughts on Chapters 4 thru 8!
~ Today’s “R&R” ~
Every week you will have an opportunity to reflect on the previous week’s reading.
Last week we read the introduction! Don’t feel pressure to answer all of the questions.
- Fun question – We are all reading Kingdom Woman together right? When do you read? Where do you read?
- In Chapter 4, the widow showed her commitment by following the prophet’s instructions. What is one area of your life that you have been convicted in recently? What is God asking you to change?
- Chapter 5 discusses the power of a Kingdom Woman’s faith and the principle of give “it” and “it” will be given back to you. When we operate in faith, God takes over where our abilities run out. Sometimes God multiples our time. Sometimes He multiplies our finances. Sometimes it is seen in blessing and fruit in relationships. Have you ever seen God work in your life in an abundant way? If you have experienced this, please share. Your experience will encourage someone else today!
- Chapter 6 discusses the pursuit of a Kingdom Woman’s faith. We are to pursue Christ in private and in public. How do people outside of your home know that God lives in you? Think about where your work, go to school, have contact in your community, etc. What is different about you? What would you like to be different about you?
- Chapters 7 and 8 discuss the beauty of the possibilities that open up in our lives when we walk with faith and follow His instructions. When we move forward in hot pursuit of Him, we find that He always dreams bigger dreams than what we dream for ourselves. Some of us a) are already aware of the hopes in our hearts for possibilities we are believing God for. Some of us b) are seeking God fervently through prayer for those dreams and desires. Some of us c) struggle with prayer and are not sure what to possibilities to faith in? Which category are you in… a, b, or c? Why?
- Finish this sentence… “It is easiest for me to talk to God…“
- Feel free to comment on the video devotional regarding anything that resonated with you.
By next Wednesday, September 24th, read Chapters 4 thru 8 of Kingdom Woman
(If you’ve already read it, either read it again, or go back through and take time to review the Bible passages mentioned)
Suggestions for Scripture Reading
Suggestions for Scripture Memory
1 Corinthians 2:2
Today’s Q & A (Part 1 “Homeschooling”)…
Sorry the previous video got cut short. I accidentally hit the button and stopped recording myself! LOL!