Have you ever found yourself journeying down the path of life, when suddenly you’re unexpectedly halted as a roadblock appears out of nowhere? Most of us can relate and are familiar with encountering obstacles, but often, those unexpected issues tend to stop us in our tracks, when God has called us to move forward. How do we muster up the strength to continue pressing ahead?
Today, I’m chatting with Hannah Brencher about how to fight for your life and fight through the “roadblocks” of your life. “Roadblocks” are the parts of life inside of you and outside of you that present paralyzing fears, self-doubt, discouragement, loss, or even circumstances, that, if left to fester without being addressed, may hold you “captive” on your journey. Remember that in the midst of your struggle, God has a vision for your life and can still use you for His glory, so know that you are not in this fight alone. However, you cannot “camp out” in your struggle; God wants you to remain in the fight to strive and push forward toward all that He has for you – but what strategies can we practice to help us in the fight?
Hannah and I discuss practical actions steps that will help you to establish and maintain a “rhythm of life” while sustaining your faith. We encourage you to endure, or just remain in existence, while engaging with a consistent relationship with the Most High God.
Feel like you have no more “fight” left in you? As long as God gives you breath, He will equip you with His word and His strength, to help propel you forward. No matter what you are facing and no matter how difficult it might be for you to see your way through, I’m here to tell you that you do have fight left in you. It just must be accessed. And my conversation with Hannah is just the thing to get you going.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- How to fight for your life
- Getting God’s vision for your life
- Tips for taking action
Resources from today’s show
- Connect with Hannah Brencher on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or on her website
- Grab a copy of Hannah’s book “Fighting Forward”
- Download the first chapter of Hannah’s book “Fighting Forward”
Click to Tweet
- “Sometimes, the best path is the path you’re the least sure about.” – Hannah Brencher
- “Even if you’re at the bottom of the ladder, you can reach up for one rung.” – Chrystal Evans Hurst
- “You break down road blocks by taking action.” – Chrystal Evans Hurst
- “Whatever you’re not changing, you’re choosing.” – Hannah Brencher
Other Stuff to Check Out
Check out my new book! The 28-Day Prayer Journey
Need to encourage your soul? Try listening to the playlist I put together for my mom, Lady Lois’ Worship
Interested in supporting the content I create and enjoying bonus content? Learn about joining my Inner Circle!
- What is a roadblock that you need to overcome?
- In what way did today’s episode challenge you?
- How can you take the first step toward fighting for your life?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!