Understandably, all of this, can lead to anxiety, overwhelm, and worry. Jamie Grace joined me to share her insight on this topic. Jamie has battled anxiety most of her life, and over time, she has learned to fight well by embracing God’s truth about herself, her life, and her future.
Our conversation centers around 2020, of course, and all of the the curveballs this year has thrown all of us. We also discuss what is means to embrace the quiet, managing anxiety, and press into the places you sometimes want to avoid.
Listen my friend, I want you to go into 2021 talking and feeling differently about yourself. Sometimes you have to be the one to remind yourself of the truth – you are loved, you are okay. It may be challenging, but you will get through this. I hope Jamie’s conversation is not only a reminder of the blessing of finding quiet but also the gift of loving yourself.
Click to Tweet
- You don’t have to act like you aren’t bothered by all that is going on with you in the world. – Jamie Grace
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Finding quiet
- Battling anxiety
- Embracing truth
- Living free
Resources from today’s show
- Connect with Jamie Grace on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube on or her website.
- Follow Jamie’s beautiful daughter, Isabella on Instagram
- Jamie’s book, Finding Quiet, released on 10/13. Click here to grab your copy.
- Watch to watch the video version of our conversation? Head over to YouTube
- I had a conversation with Jamie in 2018, you can watch it here.
Other Stuff to Check Out
Did you catch my last episode with Addison Bevere? Listen here.
Check out my new book! The 28-Day Prayer Journey
Need to encourage your soul? Try listening to the playlist I put together for my mom, Lady Lois’ Worship
Interested in supporting the content I create and enjoying bonus content? Learn about joining my Inner Circle!
- In 2020, in what ways are you finding quiet?
- Do you struggle with anxiety? What are some ways you’ve found helpful in managing it?
- Where do you need to press in and feel the grief and pain? What hurts have you been avoiding?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!