Have you made the time to take a deep look at your life? There are reasons why you do the things you do. There are reasons why you think the way you think. There are reasons why you are the way you are.
This week my conversation is with Jo Saxton and we’re talking about the impact of her story.
Jo shares how she had to do the work to look at the layers of her life. Peeling back was not easy but she has seen the generational benefit of owning her story. I hope this episode encourages you to do the work to look at your life and understand the impact or your story.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Being healthy in your physical and spiritual body
- Confronting the Layers of your Story
- The Dream of Who You are Supposed to be
Click to Tweet
- Whoever of whatever has named you does not define you forever. – Jo Saxton
- We all have holes in our heart that only God can fill. – Chrystal Hurst
- This life is not a dress rehearsal. You get it one. – Chrystal Hurst
Resources From Today’s Show
- Connect with Jo Saxton on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or on her website
- Grab a copy of Jo’s latest book, The Dream of You
- Read 3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
- Looking for a good Bible Study? Check out BSF International
- If you’re going to eat organic, start with Dirty Dozen.
Other Stuff to Check Out
- Grab my latest books She’s Still There, Show Up For Your Life, 28 Days of Prayer, or Kingdom Woman!
- Did you miss Episode 210?! Click here to hear my conversation with Tracie Miles on loving your life again.
- Interested in supporting the content I create? Learn about becoming a co-producer!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Want to
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- Are you willing to admit that there is a hole in your life? What part of your healing can you control?
- Have you taken the challenge of letting people in? How can you open the door a little wider?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!