What do you do when you feel lost in your life?
Well, the answer is simple. Notice I didn’t say easy.
You have to fight.
If the life you hope for or dream of seems to be out of your reach or even if the life you have seems to be slipping through your fingers, the only antidote is for you to fight to keep or get the life you desire.
Fighting comes in all forms. Sometimes it’s in what you do. Sometimes it’s in what you don’t do. Sometimes it means you work harder, move forward faster, or grin and bear it. Sometimes fighting means you slow down, calm down, and stand still. No matter the challenge you face in living an intentional purpose-filled life, getting to the good stuff doesn’t come easy. That’s why so many people don’t get it. They aren’t willing to do what it takes over the long haul.
I want to encourage you to get back to your fight or to start the fight if you haven’t already. Your life is worth the effort.
What do you do when you feel lost in your life? You decide to find what you’ve lost and be intentional about taking your life back. It will take work. It will take intentionality. It will take time. But — hear me loud and clear on this — THIS. IS. YOUR. LIFE. It’s up to you to make something of it and doing so might require a fight every now and again.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- The problem with defeat
- The importance of focus
- The pursuit of priority
Click to Tweet
- “Often the very thing we hope to find will only be show up if we are looking for it. Fine tune your focus. – Chrystal Hurst
- “Live by design, not by default.” – Greg McKeown
- “You cannot overestimate the unimportance of almost everything.” – John Maxwell
- “Face the fear of going after your dream rather than the regret from not doing anything at all” Anthony Evans Jr.
- “Do you want the responsibility that comes with wholeness. Willing to lose the label of the victim.” – Christine Caine
Resources From Today’s Show
- Order Show Up for Your Life
- I’d love to see you on the She’s Still There Tour! Grab your ticket today!
- Check out my interviews with my brother Anthony! Listen to this one on living with focus or on this episode where we chat about his new book!
- Lara Casey’s Making Things Happen Conference
- Essentialism (The Disciplined Pursuit of Less) by Greg McKeown
- Want to know how you can be a part of my Inner Circle? Click here to find out.
Other Stuff to Check Out
- Grab my latest books She’s Still There, 28 Days of Prayer, or Kingdom Woman!
- Did you miss Episode 203?! Click here to hear about the second “key” in this series.
- Interested in supporting the content I create? Learn more about becoming a co-producer!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- Have you stopped fighting for your life? Why or why not?
- Can you see a connection between your thoughts and your reality? What can you do to actively engage in productive vs. negative or destructive thoughts?
- What is most important for you to focus on right now? In the sea of ALL THE THINGS you could focus on, what should be getting more of your attention?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!