I had the opportunity to talk with my brother on YouTube Live about his new book, Unexpected places. This is a fun, honest, transparent and vulnerable conversation that only scratches the surface of what the book entails.
Authenticity is the word Anthony describes his book. We chat about struggling with self-doubt, depression and bringing your soul back to life. He uses his dark places to offer a safe place of hope for those who need to get back up.
You can listen to the replay on my podcast or watch the replay on YouTube.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Dealing with depression
- Having influence in outside the church walls.
- Tips for first time writers
- Defining success
Resources From Today’s Show
- Get Anthony’s Book, Unexpected places.
==> General Links
Take a look at Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!