What does it really mean to feel good in your body? We are all different shapes and sizes, and what works for one woman might not necessarily work for the other. You and I are responsible for taking care of our God-given vessel, but more than care, we should also celebrate the beauty of the skin we’re in! Whatever the specifics of your physical design, at the end of the day, you’ve got to learn to love ALL of you. Even the parts you aren’t so fond of.
I loved laughing and chatting with Arielle Estoria! As a writer, speaker and creative, Arielle is learning to love herself—mind, body & soul. Together we talk about how your environment affects your mood and body, and Arielle shares how “modesty-culture” distorted her self confidence during her growing-up years. She explains her journey to embracing the fullness of who she is while giving a fresh perspective about what it means to love every inch of you.
Listen y’all, it’s encouraging to those around you when you are walking in the truth God has spoken over you. What’s that truth you ask? That you are fearfully AND wonderfully made.
Whatever modesty looks like for you, there is a common thread for us all—we present and treat our bodies as temples of a Holy God, confident that He will be pleased! As you listen, I hope you gain a tip or two on how to love and embrace every curve of you!
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- Knowing what is healthy and unhealthy for you
- Coming to terms with your body
- Owning the power to change how you feel
Resources From Today’s Show
- Follow Arielle Estoria on Instagram and Twitter
- Symphony of a Lioness – Arielle Estoria Album!
- Enneagram Resources
==> Click to Tweet
- “When you look at it, dress for it, you’ll begin to think it.” – Chrystal Evans Hurst
- “I’m a woman who has come to terms with the fullness and beauty of her body.” – Arielle Estoria
- “I have too much light in me to stay in dark spaces.” – Arielle Estoria
==> General Links
- If you haven’t already grabbed your free download, you can do so by clicking here!
- Did you miss my last podcast with my friend Michelle ? Make sure you listen!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Grab my latest book, She’s Still There!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- Is it hard for you to believe in the compliments you receive?
- Do you feel like you’re hiding behind your interpretation of modesty? If yes, how so?
- What is one thing you took away from today’s episode that has encouraged you?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!