Does it seem contradictory to hustle and live a holy life? Can a Girl Boss climb the ladder and also care for her body and soul? In this episode with Crystal Stine, we talk about rest, the working woman, celebration, success, and so much more.
Crystal Stine authentically shares about a time in her life where she worked on building a career-focused life, but did not have her priorities in order. She talks about how she struggled as a young mom to balance her personal life and her career, only to have it ripped away in an instant. Crystal has learned and is still learning what it means to properly prioritize her dreams and callings, and lets the rest of us in on truth we can learn from. She is bravely walking out what it means to lay down her desire for approval and to fight against unhealthy addictions to success.
Isn’t this a lesson many of us need to learn too?
If you’re exhausted, feeling like you’re spinning, balancing too many plates, hoping none of them drop, wanting off the hamster wheel to find a place of rest with the Lord? Then this podcast will be life giving for you! Truth? None of has “arrived” but we get better together when we share what we learn along the way.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Moving forward after failure
- Setting boundaries personally and professionally
- How to rest and recharge
- The truth about addictions to success
- “I need to live a life that’s worth writing about.” – Crystal Stine
- “There is worth in the work that you do because God has assigned it to you.” – Crystal Stine
- “Don’t overthink your next step. Start by connecting to what’s right in front of you.” – Chrystal Hurst
Resources From Today’s Show
==> General Links
- Have you grabbed this month’s freebie? It’s available for the month of June here.
- Did you catch my chat with Christy Wright, another Girl Boss? Listen here.
- Grab my latest book, She’s Still There!
- Take a look at Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- Do you find yourself striving and stressed in certain areas?
- Is there an area in your life where you need to focus on the people God has placed in your life instead of the circumstances?
- What kind of rest energizes you to get back to work?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!