Christy Wright is a Certified Business Coach, a Ramsey Personality and a straight-up girl boss. She is also a best selling author, wife and mom of two boys. Christy’s energy is infectious. She educates and gives hope to audiences nationwide, and in this episode we get an intimate one-on-one with this power house!
We talk about the business of coming up with a good business idea, what women should or should not start a business, the importance of believing in your product, and how to market your business around resolving a problem. And my favorite part? We talk about the importance of using your story to encourage others and offer support to you and your family.
Christy is passionate about helping women. You’ll agree as you hear Christy’s desire to empower women to step into their God-given gifts and create a movement of women who are making money doing what they love.
Even more fun? Listening to Christy talk about how she lives the girl boss life while managing the chaos at home. Christy acknowledges her laundry mountain but humbly declares it to be a place her boys will not remember. Christy reminds us to focus on where we are, to keep the main thing the main thing, and to take advantage of opportunities to be fully present.
My conversation with Christy is about what it means and what it takes to be a woman in business. If you need encouragement, practical business or life advice, you will learn something from this girl. Christy Wright is on fire! Listen up friend. You have the ability to run a business and be the girl boss you’ve always wanted to be!
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Chasing your dreams and making an income
- The importance of solving the problem
- Having a heart for business
- Common obstacles to starting your dream business
- Being present
- Make life easy on yourself when you have the opportunity to do so. – Christy Wright
- Focus on where you are. Wherever you are, be there. Be present. – Christy Wright
- Remember… what you are doing is important. – Christy Wright
Resources From Today’s Show
- Grab a copy of the Business Boutique by Christy Wright.
- Listen to Christy’s podcast!
- Click here to check out Christy’s website.
- Interested in the Business Boutique Boot Camp? Take a look here.
- Connect with Christy on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Like what you heard about love languages? View the book here.
==> General Links
- Have you grabbed this month’s freebie? It’s available for the month of June here.
- Did you catch my chat with Lara Casey, another Girl Boss? Listen here.
- Grab my latest book, She’s Still There!
- Take a look at Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- As a woman in the workplace or in business for yourself, what struggles do you face?
- What are the unique strengths you bring to the marketplace?
- How can you work to be fully present?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!