We all understand the importance and necessary progression of going to class, looking and listening to the teacher, practicing new material, studying for exams, and taking tests.
Life is a classroom. These concepts still apply.
Many people just meander through their lives instead of taking the time to learn from others, integrate new information, and adequately prepare for the hard places.
Today, I share this concept with you in addition to sharing resources that can serve as a teacher, a place to practice, or helpful information to get you ready for various seasons in your life.
We don’t have to go through life on a whim.
We shouldn’t tackle things as they come up. Deal with problems as they arise. Wrestle with circumstances as we run into them.
There is a better way.
Today I share a list of resources that have helped me on my life’s journey.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“Do Your Homework”
Look and listen.
Practice, practice, practice.
Study for those tests. Because life does have tests.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
==> Resources mentioned in Today’s Show
- Generally great reads for the spirit and the soul.
- Purposeful Living
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- How did today’s podcast challenge/encourage you?
- What are your favorite resources that have helped you in your life?
- What do you need to practice or study?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!