Did you miss me? I’m soooooo glad to be back at it.
I have a wonderful plan for new podcasts to share with you for the rest of 2021, but since I’ve been gone, I figured I’d personally kick things off. In this episode, I’m gonna share some encouragement with you (laced with a little foolery and fun) because I’ve learned a few lessons in this very long AND very short year.
Have you been overwhelmed?
I know I have!
The last couple of years have been trying for many of us. We have “plot-shifted” more times than we could count, changed our plans, then changed our plans again and again. We have learned to do new things, adopted a new normal, and learned new truths about ourselves in the process.
I know I’ve learned and am still learning a few things.
The wise Maya Angelou said, “When you learn, teach. When you get, give.” So today, I want to give you an update on my life and tell you what has been filling my long and short days recently. Then I’d like to teach a few of the lessons I’ve learned and give you some insight that I’ve had the blessing of receiving.
2021 has felt like both the longest AND the shortest year, all at the same time. The parts of my life that I want to change aren’t changing fast enough, and yet somehow, the year has still flown by. In the process of navigating the unexpected, processing hard things, and learning to appreciate the unique gift of me in this world, I’ve also learned that I have limits, that hard things can be good, and that in all things, I should give myself lots of grace.
As long as you are living, you have the opportunity to learn, grow, shift, change, and become the best version of you in this world.
And I hope that as you listen to this episode of the podcast, you will be inspired to embrace who you have been, where you now stand, and who are becoming in this season of the new normal.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Life updates from ME
- How to give yourself grace
- Tuning into life’s lessons
Resources from today’s show
- Check out my video, “Give Yourself Grace”.
- Watch “When You Need to Let Go” to hear a bit more from me.
Other Stuff to Check Out
- Need to encourage your soul? Try listening to the playlist I put together for my mom, Lady Lois’ Worship
- Interested in supporting the content I create and enjoying bonus content? Learn about joining my Inner Circle!
- Be sure to also check out my books She’s Still There, Show Up For Your Life, The 28-Day Prayer Journey, and Kingdom Woman!
- What is this season of life teaching you?
- In which areas of your life do you need to intentionally slow down?
- How are you going to actively apply what life has taught you?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!