Abuse. Daddy issues. Insecurity. Infidelity.
Trust me, you want to tune in.
This episode is on my YouTube channel but it’s also this week’s podcast episode. I was moved by Kasey’s emotion. The genuineness of her heart is evident and particularly moving when you watch our interview via video. But if you’re on the go, and audio is easier (or you want to hear a few fun facts about what’s happening in my life), the audio version is available for you!
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Dealing with daddy issues
- Walking through infidelity
- Battling insecurity
- Escaping addictive patterns
Resources from today’s show
Click to Tweet
It’s easier for loved people to love people. – Chrystal Hurst
- Be so secure in Christ that you aren’t responding to people from a place of deficiency. – Kasey Van Norman
- You will love to the extent that you believe you are loved. – Kasey Van Norman
Other Stuff to Check Out
- Did you catch my last episode with Victoria Duerstock? Listen here.
- Need to encourage your soul? Try listening to the playlist I put together for my mom, Lady Lois’ Worship
- Interested in supporting the content I create and enjoying bonus content? Learn about becoming a co-producer!
- My book, Be sure and also check out my other books She’s Still There,
- 28 Days of Prayer, Show Up For Your Life, Kingdom Woman!
- Did you catch the latest video I uploaded to my YouTube channel? I shared a message I gave recently at my church on The Sword (The Word of God). Watch it by clicking HERE.
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- What brokeness do you find yourself tempted to hide? In what ways can you be transparent and vulnerable
- Do you or have ever felt betrayed by God? How did Kasey’s story help you work through that hurt?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!