I can’t believe it’s been a year already. It seems like it was just yesterday that Kariss and I were sitting on this same couch recording my first Christmas Collection episode. We had so much fun doing it that we decided to make it an annual thing. I’m always up for a new tradition.
To celebrate such a special time of the year, it’s only right that I have a very special guest. My oldest daughter, Kariss, joins me for this year’s edition of the Christmas Collection via podcast and video! Since the holidays are approaching, we decided to sit comfortably in our super comfy onesies and chat about some of our favorites things. Kariss loves the holidays, so she is the perfect person to join me!
Kariss and I spend this episode sharing some of our tried-and-true favorites in addition to some new items we’ve recently discovered. This year, we even added “Kariss’ Korner. There are quite a few ideas for others and a few things for you too. So snuggle up with a warm blanket and hot chocolate, and enjoy year two of Chrystal’s Christmas Collection!
Keep in mind that there will be more than a few giveaways from this episode starting Monday, November 18th and you will need the clues from this episode in order to win. So watch this episode all the way to the end, make note of the clues, and be sure and check your email and/or keep an eye on my Instagram and Facebook stories for more details.
And don’t forget this episode is on YouTube. It’s fun to listen to but it’s even more fun to watch!
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- Gifts for others
- Stocking Stuffers
- Life Hack Gifts
- Hair and Beauty Gifts
- Gifts for Book Lovers and Self-Starters
Resources From Today’s Show
- Grab the entire list of great gift ideas by going to: chrystalevanshurst.com/myfavs
- Need a little extra help with the holidays? Listen to my chat from last with my mom, Lois Evans aka Mrs. Claus
- View all of my merchandise in my online store
==> General Links
- If you haven’t already grabbed your free download, you can do so by clicking here!
- Did you miss my last episode, Singled Out? Make sure you listen!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Grab my latest book, She’s Still There!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- What are some of your favorites gifts to give?
- How do you take care of yourself during the holidays?
- What’s one unique gift that you’ve given or received?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!