This episode is a compilation of my many conversations with her, as Wynter was a guest on my podcast multiple times and also served as my “co-host” on some of The Sister Circle Shows on YouTube.
Wynter was a quiet person but when she did something, it mattered. Her wisdom ran deep and she had a keen ability to pierce through to the heart of the matter and draw out what was important. I called Wynter often to ask her opinion because she had a way of taking my spiraling thought life and getting to the bottom line quickly. I miss her greatly.
We all do.
The good news is that I know, along with our entire family, where she is. We also know that Wynter lived her life well and accomplished the purposes God had for her. Her husband and the girls are doing well and we all remember her with the stories we tell and the memories we will continue to intentionally keep alive in her honor.
Wynter is missed but she will be remembered always.
And it’s my privilege to remember her by sharing some of her story with you.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
- Wynter’s story
- Trusting God
- Living with surrender
- Wisdom for motherhood
Click to Tweet
- I trust God – Wynter Pitts
- Even when you can’t see what God is up to, trust that He’s up to something good. – Chrystal Hurst
- Even little packages carry great promise – Chrystal Hurst
- Live here and be in this moment. – Wynter Pitts
- Be diligent and faithful to what God is asking you to do in this time. – Wynter Pitts
- You can learn to love the Lord through every detail of life – Wynter Pitts
Resources From Today’s Show
- A Chat with Wynter Pitts Pt. 1 and Pt. 2
- A She’s Still There Story with Wynter Pitts
- The Sister Circle Show with Jamie Ivey and Wynter Pitts
- The Sister Circle Show with Shundria Riddick and Wynter Pitts Pt. 1, Pt. 2 and Pt. 3
- The Sister Circle Show with Jonathan Pitts
- Continuing Wynter’s Legacy
- Leading Girls Podcast
- Leading Girls Podcast with Cierra and McKenzie
- Want to support Wynter’s Legacy? Visit For Girls Like You!
Other Stuff to Check Out
- Grab my latest books She’s Still There, Show Up For Your Life, 28 Days of Prayer, or Kingdom Woman!
- If you missed Episode 225 with my cousin, Clarise Cannings? Click here to listen!
- Get a chance to read my post about My Summer Hair Situation?
- Interested in supporting the content I create? Learn about becoming a co-producer!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- I’d love to hear how this podcast or Wynter’s ministry or life has impacted you. Share your experience with Wynter’s life and message in the comments.
- How can you choose to trust God right now in your life?
- What She’s Still There Story do you have to tell?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!