They say time flies when you’re having fun and I must agree — the past 199 episodes (yes! ONE NINETY NINE) have been a blast! Thank you for listening. It doesn’t matter if you started listening at episode one or if this is your first time listening today — thank you!
Here’s to 200 more!
To celebrate such a special episode, it’s only right that I have a very special guest. My oldest daughter, Kariss, joins me for via podcast and video! Since the holidays are approaching, we decided to sit comfortably in our Christmas pajamas and chat about some of our favorites things. Kariss loves the holidays so she is the perfect person to join me!
Kariss and I spend this episode sharing some of our tried-and-true favorites in addition to some new items we’ve recently discovered. There are quite a few ideas for others and a few things for you too. So snuggle up with a warm blanket, some hot chocolate, and enjoy the 200th episode!
Keep in mind that there will be more than a few giveaways from this episode starting Monday, November 26th and you will need the clues from this episode in order to win. So watch this episode all the way to the end, make note of the clues, and be sure and check your email and/or keep watch on Instagram for more details.
And don’t forget this episode is on YouTube. It’s fun to listen to but it’s even more fun to watch!
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- Gifts for others
- Taking care of you
- Unique Gifts
- Items you need to know about
Resources From Today’s Show
Grab the entire list of great gift ideas by going to: chrystalevanshurst.com/myfavs
- My Red Christmas Onesie
- Blanket from Costco/Amazon
- Socks (Bamboo wool)
- Christmas Compression Hose
- Tyler Candle Company Candle (Diva Scent)
- Glamorous Wash (Diva Scent)
- Wet Brush
- Young Living Essential Oils starter kit : Mention Chrystal Evans Hurst —- to sign up OR for more information
- Body Butter (Pineapple Passion)
- Psalm 91 Studios bracelet
- Westrock Coffee co.
- Live Fashionable Purse, wallet and wristlet
- (In)courage Bible & Daily Grace co. highlighters
- Black woman oil
- Yoga Pants
- My Little Black Dress
- The Red Version of the Black Dress
- Family Calendar
==> General Links
- If you haven’t already grabbed your free download, you can do so by clicking here!
- Did you miss my last episode, Singled Out? Make sure you listen!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Grab my latest book, She’s Still There!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- What are some of your favorites gifts to give?
- How do you take care of yourself during the holidays?
- What’s one unique gift that you’ve given or received?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!