How would your day change if you got a good start to your morning? Today I’m talking with my good friend Kat Lee! She is passionate about sharing the importance of getting a good start in the morning and desires to help women to wake up for their life and not just to their life.
Kat is one of the most strategic thinkers I know! I’ve called her and picked her brain many times. I’m convinced that anything she has to say is worth listening to, so I am excited to share her with you and talk to her about her new book, Hello Mornings!
Her desire is that women who read her book would long to get to the heart of Jesus and would wake up wanting to spend time with Him in the morning.
Freeing herself from the need to be perfect, Kat has put practices in place that are easily implemented. She has learned how to use quick, simple and practical ways to get her day off to a good start. She shares the benefit of tiny habits and how they form the keystone the foundation for anything in your life you want to build or accomplish.
In her book Hello Mornings, Kat hopes to bridge the gap between what we know and what we do. I hope that as you listen to our conversation, you are inspired and encouraged to wake up to your morning ready for your life. And if, after listening, you want to dig a little deeper, make sure you check out Kat’s new book, Hello Mornings.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- The importance of waking up to your day
- Habits and why they matter
- The importance of inspiration and motivation
Resources From Today’s Show
- Pre-Order Hello Mornings by Kat Lee
- Go to Kat’s Website to download the first chapter of her book Hello Mornings and to download the 3 Minute Morning Routine
- Find Kat Lee on her website, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
==> Click to Tweet
- Don’t get so caught up in busyness that you forget about the plans that God has for you. – Kat Lee
- Start your day with God with purpose and intention. – Kat Lee
- If we start our day at the feet of Jesus, He will take care of everything else. – Kat Lee
- Don’t allow a pursuit of perfection to keep you from a deep connection with God. – Kat Lee
- Want to change your life? Make small changes day by day. – Kat Lee
- The perfection that we often pursue is often the very thing that keeps us from what we desire to do. – Kat Lee
==> General Links
- Did you miss my last bonus episode with Nicole Johnson? Click here to listen!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- Are you naturally a morning person or a night person? What does your morning routine look like?
- What adjustments have you made or do you need to make to wake up to your morning?
- How do you build habits in your life? Do you find habit building easy or difficult?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!