What is God’s grace and how should it affect the way I see my life?
That’s the question I’m tackling on today’s podcast. Grace is a word that we toss around in Christian circles. We know that it’s important and we know that we need it but I’m wondering what changes if we believe it enough to incorporate the truth of grace into our everyday lives.
Ephesians 2:4-5 says. “But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),”. This passage is the hallmark passage detailing why we need grace and the verses following (v. 6-10) tell us how grace can change the way we see our lives and can impact how we choose to live it.
Join me in the first part of the series for this month as I talk about why it’s so important to understand how God’s love, grace, and mercy changes things.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- Why we need grace
- How we receive grace
- Why grace matters
Resources From Today’s Show
- She’s Still There by Chrystal Hurst
- Read Ephesians 2 in the NASB or The Message
- Check out Saved by Grace from my church’s series on Grace.
==> Thoughts to Tweet
- “Grace is the voice that calls us to change and gives us the power to pull it off.” ~ Max Lucado
- “Grace gives you eternal life later and abundant life now.” – Chrystal Hurst
==> General Links
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s She’s Still There Story with Wynter Pitts? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- Do you find it easy to give grace to yourself? What about to others?
- How does grace change your life?
- If you had to explain grace in your own words, what would you say?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in do the same on the podcast!