If you are looking for info about
the #FATDEMON Instagram challenge…
Is your yellow light on?
Are you running low on gas and wondering just how much longer you can push it before you run out?
Do you just need a minute to catch your breath?
I know how you feel.
Sometimes, I feel like I want to run for my life… shut the door on all of my roles and responsibilities and just take a minute to rest.
Sometimes, my soul needs to breathe.
Life has a way of depleting our resources, wearing us down, and plain ‘ol using up all of our fuel.
Sometimes we just need “a minute”.
But I’ve learned that there are times where I can proactively do a few things to keep myself from getting that worn out and to prevent me trying to run on empty.
Today we are going to learn from Elijah, who was out of gas, but still followed God and was obedient to His calling.
Life is a series of mountains and valleys.
The mountains are amazing and give us great perspective for the valleys that are sure to come at some point.
But the valleys will come.
And like Elijah we are called to take advantage of every mountain and valley that he puts before us.
How exactly can we do that?
This podcast has practical thoughts on to avoid unnecessary valleys and how to take advantage of the ones God allows in our lives.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“Tips for Dodging Discouragement!”
- Build recovery time into your life.
- Rest. Get some sleep and prioritize solitude.
- Review. Keep tabs on what’s working or what’s NOT working by taking time to stop and look at your life.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Click HERE to listen.
- Want the free “Tips for Fighting the #FATDEMON” Printable? CLICK HERE
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab still another freebie? CLICK HERE
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- Do you find yourself running out of gas? Why do you think that is?
- Do you have recovery time built into your life? What does that look like?
- Do you journal? If not, what other ways do you find that you “take a look at your life” and assess how things are going?
Today is the first day of the #FATDEMON Instagram Challenge!
Want more details? CLICK HERE for more info!
Oh yes! And we can’t forget!…
Here is this weeks’s #MilesforMercy report.
If you haven’t read about The Mercy Marathon, please do.
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!