Today’s my birthday.
And I’m sick.
I’ve still recorded the podcast to share my birthday thoughts with you.
And sick or well, it’s my birthday and I’m going to celebrate doggone it!
But let’s just say that this time, I probably won’t be riding across the Golden Gate Bridge…
In today’s podcast, amidst sniffles and all, I share my reflections of what celebrating birthdays is all about.
Celebrations are what make life memorable. What we remember is what builds the value we feel that our lives have accumulated over time.
Want to have a life that you are happy with it? Celebrate.
Celebrations are the pegs on which we hang our memories of value.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
“Happy Birthday to Me!”
- Be present
- Be purposeful
- Live passionately
- Pray continually
- Persevere through the hard parts.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- What are your goals for the next 12 months.
- You are passing through this life once. What are three things you want to do before you leave this earth?
- What are your top three memories? Did you do anything to cement them in your memory? What made those memories “stick”?
- Are you a natural celebration kind-of-person? If not, why not? If so, what tips would you share with those of us struggle in this area?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!