While many of us believe that, it’s true that many of us struggle with how exactly we DO that.
And listen my friend.
It is completely and totally O.K. if you need a little encouragement. We all do at some point or another in our lives.
I pray you are encouraged by listening in today and for the next few weeks as I will be tackling this idea through the lens of faith, family, food/fitness, and fun.
I hope that today’s podcast helps you in practical ways to embrace the journey toward renewing your mind.
Change your thoughts and you can change your life.
Grab your headphones and click “play” at the top of this post to join me for today’s chat. You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher from your computer or smart phone as well!
If you have no idea how to listen to a podcast – scroll down to the end of this post and I’ll tell you everything you need to know!
Keep reading if you want to take a peek at the show notes!
Looking for a practical example for how to develop your own scripture memory system?
Check this out. There is a link below in the show notes as well.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
“How to Renew Your Mind (Part 2) “
- READ. Want to know what God thinks? Take time to read the letter He wrote you.
- REMEMBER. Make time to memorize God’s Word.
- REFLECT. Allow God to speak to you and record your thoughts, prayers, experiences.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Need ideas for reading God’s Word? Here are the links I mentioned in the podcast: BibleGateway.com, YouVersion, Psalms/Proverbs in 31 days, Proverbs31.org, and Jesus Calling.
- Looking for ideas for scriptures to memorize? Check out this list or this list.
- Want a system for how to learn new verses but not forgot the old? Simple Charlotte Mason has a great tutorial HERE.
- Looking for a wonderful scripture memory program for your children? We love AWANA. Find a club near you by clicking HERE.
- Still need more on renewing your mind? Here is list of encouraging scriptures to learn and more practical tips for memorizing God’s Word.
==> General Links
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- What is the state of your current “quiet time” with God? What would make it better?
- What tips or tricks have you found that help you to memorize scripture?
- Where do you need the biggest adjustment in your thought life
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in do the same on the podcast!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!