I get that totally.
So today I want to offer some practical help to get you going. Listen girl, we don’t have any time to lose and I want to give you something that’s very doable that can make all the difference in your day, your year, and your life.
I want you to show up! And on today’s podcast, I’m gonna tell you how.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- What it takes to get going
- The importance of your “one thing”
- Why it matters
Resources From Today’s Show
==> General Links
- If you haven’t already grabbed your free download, you can do so by clicking here!
- Did you miss episode 200?! Listen here.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Grab my latest book, She’s Still There!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- Is showing up for your 2019 hard? What makes it hard or not so hard?
- What’s your one thing?
- In what way do you need to show yourself grace this year?
- Who can you share what you’ve learn or are learning with?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!