Today I’m talking with writer, podcaster and world traveler, Tsh Oxenreider.
Tsh is a full believer of living a full and intentionally. In her own words, Tsh helps people live simple unconventional lives. She considers herself to be an accidental entrepreneur who loves to travel and stay at home. About 2 years ago though, Tsh and her family traveled around the world for nine months, the length of a school year. In those those months they visited 30 countries.
Yes… that’s right, THIRTY.
In today’s podcast we talk about why they did it, how they did it with kids in tow, and how they could afford to do it!, Tsh’s shares favorite places to visit, the memories she has and much more.
Tsh also wrote about a book to share about her travel experiences, and even if you don’t have a desire to travel the world, I still believe that you will find inspiration and insight from the perspective of someone who has.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- The search for the ideal
- Living full and intentional lives
- Traveling with kids and work
==> Click to Tweet
- You separate yourself from the possible when you assume others have something you don’t have. – Chrystal Hurst
- Home is community and community is where you are loved and known. – Tsh Oxenreider
- Decisions we make on a daily basis affect what we can experience long term. – Tsh Oxenreider
==> Resources from Today’s Show
- Follow Tsh on her website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or on her podcast, The Simple Show
- At Home in the World: Reflections on Belonging While Wandering the Globe by Tsh Oxenreider
- Check out Tsh’s other books: Notes from a Blue Bike, One Bite at a Time, and Organized Simplicity.
==> General Links
Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
Did you miss last weeks podcast with Jeff Henderson? Check it out here!
Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
Do you enjoy traveling? If so, what tips and tricks do you have to ensure you are able to do it regularly?
What does living a full and intentional life look like for you?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in do the same on the podcast!