Do you ever wish you had just a little more information?
Does limited details and lack of clarity leave you feeling incapable?
Today I’m talking about Moses. Moses had all the details. God gave him specifics on what he was to do and how he was to do it.
But he still struggled.
Even with all the details Moses still wanted God to find someone else to do the job.
Moses was so focused on what he didn’t have and what he believed he couldn’t do that he missed out on what God could do through him. He didn’t recognize that what he needed was already in his hand.
The what if’s, the insecurities and believing that we know better than God…not always by what we say but often what we do (or don’t do), can keep us from experiencing the power of God in our lives.
Do what God said to do, the way that He said to do it. Trust Him. Be encouraged. Believe that He has equipped you to do whatever it is He has called you to do. You are the person for the job. You are capable because His power is at work in you.
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- What “job” has God asked you to do?
- When you don’t feel capable, how do fight the temptation to say “Lord, please find someone one else”?
- Have a question you’d like for me to answer on a future podcast? Share your question with me HERE.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“Encouragement When You Don’t Feel Capable”
- Details don’t give you strength. Moses had all the details and he still struggled.
- If you are not careful you will talk yourself out of the very thing God is trying to talk you into.
- Don’t despise the small things. Do whatever it is God has asked you to do.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Did you miss the previous podcast? Check it out HERE!
- Want to receive my blog posts in your inbox? CLICK HERE
- Want to read my book? Check out Kingdom Woman!
==> Tweet-able Quotes:
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!