How do you live well on empty?
How can you live well when you feel as if you have nothing else to give?
How can you live well when more is needed but you don’t have more to give?
You can live well. Even when it seems that you are living on empty.
My church is doing a six week study on lessons from the life of Elijah and I’m sharing weekly with our ladies daytime Bible study on the same topic.
I took the liberty of sharing last week’s talk on the podcast because I know that many of us ARE living on empty. And if we are not, our day is coming.
I hope you are encouraged.
Do you want to do SOMETHING?
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“Living Well on Empty”
- No matter your situation, do what is in your power to do… even if it seems inconsequential to you.
- Don’t despise your disasters.
- Let the compassion you’ve received be the compassion you are willing to give.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Read the passage – I Kings 17:1-16
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Click HERE to listen.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
Oh yes! And we can’t forget!…
Here is this weeks’s #MilesforMercy report.
If you haven’t read about The Mercy Marathon, please do.
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- Are you living on “empty”? If yes, why is that?
- What is God asking you to do out of your emptiness?
- After listening to today’s podcast, what will you do in obedient faith, believing God to fill your “empty hand” ?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!