I’m still celebrating my birthday.
The month of July is my p-l-a-y-g-r–o-u-n-d!
Any excuse is a good excuse to celebrate right?
I figure that same idea applies to celebrating others too.
A birthday is good reason to celebrate but there are other reasons too.
Beyonce’ helps me to remember this very point…
We all want to know at the core of our being that we matter.
We want to know that others see us and value our presence on this earth.
So exactly how do you leave a mark on the life on another?
Today’s podcast is about celebrating others – what it means, when to do it, and some practical ideas for how to get it in.
I’m not a naturally celebratory person so I needed today’s podcast more than anybody!
Celebrations make life memorable. What we remember is what builds the value we feel that our lives have accumulated over time.
Want to give others a life THEY remember?
Celebrations are the pegs on which we hang our memories of value.
Oh…and in chatting about Beyonce’s song, I’m playing another little song for you too. Would love for you to weigh in with your opinion!
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
“How to Leave a Mark”
- Celebrate the when…
- Celebrate the what…
- Celebrate the who…
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- What are practical ideas you have for celebrating the people you are “doing life” with?
- What memories do you have that were created by others? (good or bad)
- What is one thing you can do TODAY to celebrate the life of another person?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!