Can you believe that we are already at the end of January?! One thing I’m realizing is that regardless of where we are in the year or what season we are in, we’re always asking questions. Questioning how we got here, how we get there or how we make the most of the very moment we find ourselves in.
Today is an Ask Me Anything episode. I’m answering your questions and let me tell you, you all have some great questions! Real life questions like, how do I survive a stressful job, how do I encourage my husband to engage in church, how to deal with being a stay at home mom when in this season, I really don’t want to, how do I deal with frustration when it seems like God is blessings others and not me and so much more.
For some questions, I found myself smiling and at others times my heart hurt for you as I read and listened to your questions. But I am so thankful for the opportunity to respond. I love answering your questions and hope these few moments serve as an encouragement for you.
Enjoy this episode. Forward to a friend who may be looking for some answers too. If you have a question for me you can always share it at chrystalevanshurst.com/ask-me-anything
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- Tips for being a published author
- How to survive a stressful job
- How to be kind to yourself
Resources From Today’s Show
==> Click to Tweet
==> General Links
- Did you miss my last podcast with Alisa Keeton? Click here to listen!
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Grab my latest book, She’s Still There!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- What can you do this week, to show kindness to yourself?
- What works for you in your effort to maintain your weight?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!