This week is “Mom Week”. This is podcast 2 of 3 with moms in different seasons.
On today’s podcast, I’m chatting with blogger and homeschooler, Holly Homer. Holly has been married for 24 years, has 3 boys and has been blogging for nearly 10 years. She is a juggler of many things and has much wisdom to offer.
As a work-at-home Mom, she admits that much of what she has to share has been accompanied with sweat, frustration and persistence.
Holly knows the temptation of trying to be all things to all people. She shares the importance of having fun on your journey now and not waiting for everything to line up in a particular order.
On today’s show we talk about what balance really is, how to pursue it, and how to accept what we are capable or incapable of doing. Holly reminds us that we don’t have to be good at everything, we can’t be. But what we can do is make good use of what we are great at.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- Raising children in a middle entrepreneurship
- Fun things to do with your kids
- Managing tasks
==> Click to Tweet
- Celebrate the journey along the way, even in the trenches of craziness. – Holly Homer
- You can have it all, you just can’t have it all at the same time. – Holly Homer
- Embrace and celebrate what you do well. – Holly Homer
==> Resources from Today’s Show
==> General Links
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- In what ways are you currently celebrating your journey?
- What tips do you have for work-life balance?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in do the same on the podcast!