Even the best of us have seasons where things don’t look the way we’d like them to…
But life is not about focusing forever on where you currently are…
It’s totally about keeping an eye on where you are going and then doing whatever it takes to get ready, get set, and GO!
What do you do when you’ve messed up, you’ve disappointed yourself, or you’ve feel as though you’ve been a disappointment to others?
You don’t let that stop you from getting ready for the next season.
Life goes on.
What do you do when you are preparing for the next season and believing God to show up in your life yet you see nothing happening?
You don’t let that stop you from getting set, consistently showing up, and doing your part.
Your time is coming.
What do you do when your season has arrived but yet there are people, things, or habits in your life that might slow you down.
You don’t let anything – not people, not possessions, not your own public or private actions get in the way of you moving forward.
You have a finish line to cross.
Life is a race.
Actually, it’s a marathon.
You life will be a series of moments where you are preparing, getting in position, or pushing out of the starting blocks to run with all you’ve got.
Running well is possible.
Whether you run well or not, however, is up to you.
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
“Ready. Set. Go!”
- Don’t ‘let your past experiences, mistakes, or successes stop you from preparing for your future.
- Do your part to actively and consistently maintain habits and practices that will get you ready for the next chapter of your life.
- Do whatever you must to shed people, posessions, or practices that will slow you down.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Click HERE to listen.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- Is it your time to prepare? What can you do today to refuel and get ready for your “next chapter”
- How do you need to shift or change your physical, mental, or spiritual location so that you are in the right position to “push off”?
- Is it your season to run? What people, possessions, or practices do you need to shed so that you can run well?
Oh yes! And we can’t forget!…
Here is this weeks’s #MilesforMercy report.
Congrats to the final #MilesforMercy challenge winner!
Here is the winner for the last week!
If you haven’t read about The Mercy Marathon, please do.
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!