Today is a continuation of my conversation/podcast with my friend, Elizabeth Foss.
Did you miss yesterday’s podcast? If so, you can listen to it HERE!
Because we’ve never had the chance to chat on the phone for any length of time, Elizabeth and I did a good job of it this time! We had to break our chat together into two parts.
Yesterday I had the privilege of introducing Elizabeth to you.
Today, we get to “ham-it-up” a bit and chat about practical tips for the heart and home.
Now… I mean… we do ham it up a bit… for real.
Ya’ll know I believe in providing information that is useful to others.
I figured if it helped me to text Elizabeth on and off about a few real-life matters, it was worth it to talk about it with you too!
You have been warned.
Oh! And don’t forget! Next Monday is the “Ask Me Anything” podcast.
Got a question? CLICK HERE to drop me a line!
Highlights from Today’s Episode:
Get to know more about Elizabeth Foss on her blog: ElizabethFoss.com
Sally Clarkson introduced Elizabeth and I! She is a wonderful resource for Godly mothering. Visit her at SallyClarkson.com
Elizabeth has 9 children. If she can train to run a 5K so can you! Check out THIS PODCAST for more helpful tips!
==> Links for Today’s Show (FREE DOWNLOADS HERE)
- Resources mentioned
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out by clicking HERE
- Click on the link to Download Menu Planning Sheets
- Be sure and SUBSCRIBE to the blog to receive additional bonus downloads!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- What are your “must-haves” for your fitness life?
- What helped you the most from this podcast?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!