In case you didn’t get the memo, my blog was hacked a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t write or podcast last week as a result.
I’ve missed ya’ll!
But the hacking experience taught me something… as did the ten-mile run I went on yesterday.
Being PREPARED matters.
We can have the best of intentions but our preparation, or lack thereof, can make or break the life that we get to experience.
So many of us go through life on a whim.
We tackle things as they come up. Deal with problems as they arise. Wrestle with circumstances as we run into them.
There is a better way.
Don’t ask me how I know.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
Get your brain and your body in alignment.
Hydrate ahead of time and carry hydration with you.
If you mess up, pick up, and keep going.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Want to learn more about thinking differently about food? Check out THIS PODCAST.
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- How did today’s podcast challenge/encourage you?
- Where do you struggle most to prepare?
- Have you ever given up on a something because you didn’t do it perfectly?
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!