It’s the last Monday in July and we are closing out our theme of “Celebration”.
I introduced you to my friend Michelle last week when she came over to help me make Garden Vegetable Soup…
Join me this week for a fun (and sometimes silly) conversation with my long-time friend where we discuss her life as a single and satisfied woman who is choosing everyday to enjoy her journey.
When I think about a person who lives life fully, I think about Michelle.
She has chosen to make her life an adventure and I always am inspired to live outside the box after talking to her.
I think you will be too.
I have friends who are married who wish they were single.
I have friends who are single who wish they were married.
It seems as though so many people are on one side of the fence wishing that they were on the other!
It’s such a treat to know someone who loves the exact life that they have and chooses to take full advantage of living the adventure of their life.
Michelle is that person.
We can all learn a thing or two from someone who embraces the life that they have and is comfortable in their own skin.
Are you celebrating the life that you have?
I know I want to.
I hope that today’s podcast inspires you to do just that.
And yes… I’ve got yet another theme song option for you to listen to. Let me know what you think!
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
“Single and Satisfied”
- You get one life. Whatever life circumstances you have. Life it to the fullest.
- Love people. Live life with people who are different than you. Love them where they are.
- It’s never to late to figure out what you want to do with your life.
- Life is an adventure. Take advantage of that. Invite others to join in.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Want to learn more about thinking differently about food? Check out THIS PODCAST.
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment or ask a question!
- Are you satisfied with your life? If so, what do you think has helped you to be? If not, what would you want to be different?
- What do you enjoy doing for fun… just because?
- Do you think you have “figured out” what you want to do with your life? What is it?
- We are still going to do the #foodchronicles #fitchronicles challenge on Instagram? Stay tuned for details!
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
Can I ask you a favor? However you found me, will you be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists! Thanks in advance for your help!