I’m so excited to tell you that the Chrystal’s Chronicles Podcast is now on iTunes!
Be watching Mondays for each new episode!
If you have no idea how to listen – keep reading – I’ll tell you everything you need to know!
Grab your headphones and join me for a chat… or keep reading to learn more!
There are FOUR EPISODES today so be sure and catch them all by and listening on iTunes. As you listen, would you take the time to give the podcast a starred rating? (1 to 5 stars).
Also, I’d love to hear from you so please take a moment to write a 2-3 sentence review! Since this is a new endeavor, I really, really would appreciate your feedback.
Not to nag you but I really would appreciate your feedback!
Podcasts get picked up and noticed because of ratings and reviews. This will help jumpstart the podcast and get it to a wider audience. I’m hopeful that the encouragement I share here on the blog may encourage someone that might never read a blog post but doesn’t mind listening to me talk 🙂 Your quick review will be a huge blessing to me. (Note: You have to have an itunes account to rate or review.) Thanks in advance!
The first episode of the “How to Find Your Destiny” series is on today’s blog but you can find all four of them on iTunes! I will post them on the blog this week one by one but I encourage you to jump to iTunes, download all four and listen at your leisure.
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
3. Share today’s show – I could use your help with getting the word out there about my new podcast. Would you take a minute to share today’s post? Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. Thanks!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in do the same on the podcast!
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
“How to Find Your Destiny – Part 1”
- Learn how to hear God’s voice.
- Deal with other distracting voices.
- Start taking steps in the right direction for your customized journey.
“In the Kingdom of God, what appears to be accidental in your life may actually be providential. What appears to random may actually be rigged by God.” – Ikki Soma
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!.
- Ready to listen to Part 2? CLICK HERE
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
- Destiny (Let God use you like He made you) by Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to know what you think. Be sure and leave me a comment!